Peony tattoos are commonly worn by people who like tattoos, not only because of their beauty but also because of their meanings. The peony tattoos are incredibly luscious and feminine in appearance. Peony tattoos symbolize wealth, good fortune, and prosperity. The peony is a strong symbol of beauty, fragility, and the transitory nature of existence. Furthermore, they depict that getting great rewards is only possible by taking great risks.
All of the tattoo stickers are non-toxic. The temporary stickers usually last for 3-7 days based on how you use them and the skin. The semi-permanent tattoo stickers usually last for 7-15 days on skin based on usage. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!Use Guide:
- Skin Safe Fake Tattoo Stickers - All of the temporary tattoos are safe for skin that can be used for adults and children.
- Long-Lasting and Waterproof - These tattoo stickers can last from 2-7 days even when bathing.
- Easy to Apply - Follow the Use Guide and within 30 Seconds, you can show off the tattoos with surprise.
- High-quality with Superrrr Real Effect - All of the tattoo stickers are super close to real tattoos that people can’t tell at first sight.
- Size - 19cmX9cm / 7.48"X3.54"
- Package - 2 Sheets
1, Please cut the tattoo out.
2, Clean your skin and remove body hair if necessary.
3, Remove the tattoo cover.
4, Place the tattoo face down on skin.
5, Wet the tattoo thoroughly with sponge or wet towel slowly.
6, Wait for 30 seconds and remove the backing paper carefully.
7, Allow the tattoo to dry and you are all set.Removal Guide:
1, Dab tattoo with rubbing alcohol, baby oil or makeup cleanser
2, Wait for 10 seconds, then rub the tattoo gently and repeatedly until it is removed.
3, For Semi-permanent tattoo stickers, it can’t be removed. For faster removal, rub and wait for them to fade through time or can use salty water to soak the tattoo for 20-30 minutes before that.Warnings:
1. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
2. Do not put it directly on eyes.
3. Not for children under 3 years old.