Why do people love lost angel tattoos? They are not religious symbols and fallen angel tattoos represent a symbol of suffering, pain, and sadness, a sign of rebellion against the rules of society. Usually, people will choose this style when they lost something or someone close to their heart. While flying angels represent hope, resurrection, rebirth. It shows that even under the suffering of pain and loss, there is still hope and we won't give up on this tattoo design.
All of the tattoo stickers are non-toxic. The temporary stickers usually last for 2-7 days based on how you use them and the skin. The semi-permanent tattoo stickers usually last for 7-15 days on skin based on usage. We suggest placing on oil-free areas where skin does not stretch and keep them clean!Use Guide:
- Skin Safe Fake Tattoo Stickers - All of the temporary tattoos are safe for skin that can be used for adults and children.
- Long-Lasting and Waterproof - These tattoo stickers can last from 2-7 days even when bathing.
- Easy to Apply - Follow the Use Guide and within 30 Seconds, you can show off the tattoos with surprise.
- High-quality with Superrrr Real Effect - All of the tattoo stickers are super close to real tattoos that people can’t tell at first sight.
- Size - 16cm X 10.5cm / 6.30" X 4.13" (Tattoo stickers part)
1, Please cut the tattoo out.
2, Clean your skin.
3, Remove the tattoo cover.
4, Place the tattoo face down on skin.
5, Wet the tattoo thoroughly with sponge or wet towel slowly.
6, Wait for 30 seconds and remove the backing paper carefully.
7, Allow the tattoo to dry and you are all set.Removal Guide:
1, Dab tattoo with rubbing alcohol, baby oil or makeup cleanser
2, Wait for 10 seconds, then rub the tattoo gently and repeatedly until it is removed.
3, For Semi-permanent tattoo stickers, it can’t be removed. For faster removal, rub and wait for them to fade through time or can use salty water to soak the tattoo for 20-30 minutes before that.Warnings:
1. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
2. Do not put it directly on eyes.
3. Not for children under 3 years old.