Usually, the feathers in tattoos mean freedom, courage, strength, and wisdom. The most commonly used feather tattoos are eagle feathers, peacock feathers, owl feathers, hawk feathers, turkey tattoos, and so on while these feather tattoos mean slightly different because of the difference between these animals. For example, peacock feather tattoos represent freedom, beauty, pride, royalty, and rebirth, and creativity. The eagle feather tattoos represent strength, bravery, hope, and freedom. And among all, feathers with birds tattoos are the most powerful representation of seeking freedom with birds Soaring far away in the sky freely.
- Skin Safe Fake Tattoo Stickers - All of the temporary tattoos are safe for skin that can be used for adults and children.
- Long-Lasting and Waterproof - These tattoo stickers can last from 2-7 days even when bathing.
- Easy to Apply - Follow the Use Guide and within 30 Seconds, you can show off the tattoos with surprise.
- High-quality with Superrrr Real Effect - All of the tattoo stickers are super close to real tattoos that people can’t tell at first sight.
- Size - 10.5cmX6cm / 4.13"X2.36"
- Package - One unit
1, Please cut the tattoo out
2, Clean your skin
3, Remove the tattoo cover
4, Place the tattoo face down on skin
5, Wet the tattoo thoroughly with sponge or wet towel slowly
6, Wait for 30 seconds and remove the backing paper carefully
7, Allow the tattoo to dry and you are all setRemoval Guide:
1, Dab tattoo with rubbing alcohol, baby oil or makeup cleanser.
2, Wait for 10 seconds, then rub the tattoo gently and repeatedly until it is removed.
3, For Semi-permanent tattoo stickers, you can’t remove. You will need to rub and wait for them to fade through time.